Non invasive transcutaneous hyperbilirubinemia analyzer.
1. Method of measurement – reflectance bichromatic photometry.
2. Light source – two white light-emitting diodes (LED).
3. Detector - two photocell system.
4. Measuring range - 2-50 (in unit of TBI).
5. Optical unaccuracy - <10%.
Imprecision (CV%) - <2%.
a) Metrological characteristics have been verified by Russian
Federation State Commitee for Standartization and Metrology
Body on the basis of five Reference Reading Checkers.
b) Control Reading Checker's data should be within the
limits specified directly on the spots of Checker's installation
within the covering.
6. Correlation between TBI and laboratory values for
serum bilirubin levels - more or equal to 0.92.
7. Readout - three digits liquid crystal display (LCD).
8. Measuring cycle time - ~2 seconds. Between the measuring
cycles the device is in a stand-by mode.
9. Power source – 3 batteries of AÀA (or LR03) type.
10. The number of measuring cycles without replacing the
batteries (during battery life) - >100,000
11. Weight (with batteries) - 150 grams.
12. Dimensions Width x Height x Depth - 65x135x35